Shareable EOS Content
Free Downloads for EOS Implementers
You may not co-brand or alter these PDF files or book cover images in any way, and you may not provide any other content authored by EOS Worldwide as a free download from your site (eBooks, checklists, tools, etc.).
EOS Book Cover Images and Descriptions
Traction by Gino Wickman
- Get a grip on your business
- Do you have a grip on your business, or does your business have a grip on you?
- Don’t let common problems and frustrations run you and your business. Get a grip and gain control with the Entrepreneurial Operating System®.
- Inside Traction, you’ll learn the secrets of strengthening the Six Key Components™ of your business. You’ll discover simple yet powerful ways to run your company that will give you and your leadership team more focus, more growth, and more enjoyment.
Rocket Fuel by Gino Wickman and Mark C. Winters
- The one essential combination that will get you more of what you want from your business.
- Rocket Fuel details the integral roles of the Visionary and Integrator and explains how an effective relationship between the two can thrive. You’ll also get advice to help Visionary-minded and Integrator- minded individuals find one another. When these two people come together to share their natural talents and innate skill sets, they have the power to reach new heights for virtually any company or organization.
Get a Grip by Gino Wickman and Mike Paton
- Your journey to Get Real, Get Simple, and Get Results
- How to get everything you want from your entrepreneurial business
- Filled with familiar situations, real-world characters and detailed, fully-applied tools, Get A Grip vividly illustrates the right way to implement EOS® in an enjoyable fable format, making it easy for you to translate this story into results for your own business.
How to Be a Great Boss by Gino Wickman and René Boer
- What if your employees brought their “A-Game” to work every day?
- Often, the difference between a group of indifferent employees and a fully engaged team comes down to one simple thing—a great boss. In How to Be a Great Boss, Gino Wickman and René Boer present a straightforward, practical approach to help bosses at all levels of an organization get the most from their people.
- How to Be a Great Boss provides practical tools that you can apply immediately, allowing you to focus on improving and growing your organization and truly enjoy what you do.
What the Heck is EOS? by Gino Wickman and Tom Bouwer
- A complete guide for employees in companies running on EOS®
- Help your employees understand what EOS is and WHY they should care.
- What the Heck is EOS? is for the millions of employees in companies running their businesses on EOS® (Entrepreneurial Operating System®). An easy and fast read, this book answers the questions many employees have about EOS and their company
Note that providing a download of the free chapter of What the Heck is EOS? from your own website is prohibited until September 2018 (one year after the book’s initial release date).
Decide! by Gino Wickman
- The only reason you have a problem is that you haven’t made a decision.
- Improve your team’s decision-making skills
- Many leaders are frozen with uncertainty, which holds their companies back from achieving their full potential. Leaders struggle with two challenges when trying to make good decisions: making bad decisions, and taking far too long to make them!
- This eBook will help you and your leadership team make better and faster decisions
Promoting the Traction Library
The Traction Library: EOS Books for Everyone in Your Company
Every person on your team must have the right information and tools to implement the Entrepreneurial Operating System® (EOS) purely throughout your organization. With the books in the Traction Library, your entire company - from leadership to management to employees - will understand their role and be better equipped to help your company succeed.
Save 50% off the retail price when you order any combination of 20+ books in the Traction Library.
You may not share any of the tools in the EOS Toolbox™ (e.g. The V/TO™, Accountability Chart, Level 10 Meeting™ Agenda, etc.) as a direct download from your public website.
If you’d like to direct visitors to these tools from your public website, you must link directly to http://www.eosworldwide.com/eos-toolbox
The Organizational Checkup format and questions are the intellectual property of EOS Worldwide. You may not offer the Organizational Checkup as a download from your site, and you may not recreate or rebuild it in any other toolset.
Please link directly to the Organizational Checkup website at http://www.organizationalcheckup.com and direct your clients to send a copy of the results to you on the final screen.
Professional & Certified Implementers
You may use a custom link to direct visitors to the Organizational Checkup and automatically receive a copy of the results.Login to the Professional Area of Base Camp for instructions